AURO Virtual Enterprise Workforce can be configured to perform mass SKU updates, update promotion offerings, forecast demand and manage backorders to ensure an omnichannel experience across modern and legacy systems.
Configured synchronization (term to be used for SEO) by the virtual enterprise workforce to link systems, processes and activities on demand – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure all of your CRM data is managed with ease across multiple systems and locations.
Achieve higher customer satisfaction and retention by having your virtual enterprise workforce handle customer complaints effectively with automated rules based incident handling, prioritization and resolution leaving your specialists to focus on escalations and exception cases. 100% SLA compliance ensures that you exceed expectations and turn customers back into advocates.
Instant Return Merchandise Authorization / Return Goods Authorization across all customer channels through the reverse logistics cycle to produce optimal solutions that are both lower cost for vendors and inconvenience for customers.
- – There is a need to overbridge gaps in the existing IT processes to not only improve customer and internal co-workers experience but also reduce costs substantially
- – Undefined response time of the process due to dependency on multiple departments resulting in poor customer experience and low compliance
- – Processing costs increase to accommodate higher volumes during peak season
- – Customer case processing reduced from 20 minutes to 2 minutes
- – 0% error rate
- – Improved and standardised process execution